Inbound lead distribution
Quickly turn inbound leads into qualified opportunities with intelligent lead routing automation from Gradient Works.
The four steps to Gradient Works lead distribution
How does it work? Keep rep books balanced with a continuous distribution of inbound leads in a four step process:
1. Match: A new lead comes in, and we compare it to existing accounts to see if it matches
2. Route: No-code routing logic built directly in Salesforce routes the lead correctly
3. Assign: The lead is assigned to a rep using smart round robin with weighting, capacity and scheduling support
4. Act: The rep keeps track of follow-up with SLAs, tasks, and integration with Salesloft and Outreach
Inbound leads are messy
You may not have much information about a new lead. You may have different rules for MQLs vs PQLs. You may have existing accounts connected to a new lead.
And you have to route that lead to the right rep based on all your team’s assignment rules - like round robin, territories, market segments, rules of engagement, and more.
To deal with this kind of complexity, you need intelligent, automated lead distribution to be sure inbound leads are sent to the right rep quickly.
Every new lead must be evaluated against existing accounts through a lead-to-account matching process.
Messy CRM data contributes to sales collisions, process delays, and even lost revenue. You need to be able to quickly and accurately match new leads to accounts and route them to the right sales rep.
Gradient Works includes accurate lead-to-account matching, ensuring new leads are accurately matched to existing accounts.
Integrations with the tools you already use
We now offer easier integration with the rest of your tech stack, the tools your reps live in every day. That includes new integrations with Slack, Outreach, Salesloft, Google Workspace, and Microsoft 365. Use Gradient Works to:
- Create a follow-up task in Salesforce
- Enroll prospects in an engagement cadences in Outreach and Salesloft
- Send a Slack notification when a lead is assigned
- Schedule meetings in Google Calendar or Microsoft 365
“We’ve automated our MQL distribution process with Gradient Works, which has been instrumental to scaling our sales organization for the next stage of our company’s growth.”
-Brandon Smith, Revenue Operations Manager, QuotaPath
Used by these companies
Integrates with these tools
Automate lead distribution to increase attainment
Gradient Works can handle all of your lead routing needs. Working directly with your Salesforce, our software automatically routes every inbound lead to the right rep in seconds, ensuring you always connect to a prospect quickly. Our lead-to-account matching uses a number of intelligent matching criteria to ensure new leads are matched to existing accounts.
Make sure every new lead is sent to the right rep based on your assignment rules. Increase attainment by converting more leads to opportunities.