Now Hiring: Account Executive
Who We Are
Gradient Works is a seed-stage company with a big goal: to build the operating system for revenue leaders. We’re building a new way for revenue leaders to orchestrate their entire revenue system to increase sales velocity. It’s still early, but our customers love our product and our adoption metrics are strong.
Join us and be one of our earliest members of the sales organization - where your input will build the foundation for the whole team. At Gradient Works, we’re big on ownership and our commitment to you is that we’ll give you the freedom to own your day-to-day, support you, and hold you accountable for the outcomes. It won’t be easy, but for the right person, it will be incredibly rewarding.
What You’ll Do
The Account Executive will be one of the first sales team members, report directly to the Head of Growth, and have a significant impact on the future of our sales organization. You’ll focus on outreach to new business prospects, run in-depth discovery calls to better understand your prospects’ challenges, and deliver custom demos of the platform. We’re a transparent organization and if being a self-starter or having a “let’s get it done” attitude isn’t something you enjoy, this might not be the role for you, and that’s totally okay! This is a perfect role for someone who is goal-driven, self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and a hard worker who thrives in a startup environment. We value constant learning and continual growth and are looking for people who will make both our culture and technology even better.
In your day-to-day work, you will:
- Be the first point of contact for our prospects by doing market research, prospecting, sales meetings, product demos, proofs of concept, proposals, negotiation, and closing new business.
- Follow up and set meetings from marketing campaigns
- Build pipeline daily, with cumulative activity goals of 60 cold calls, emails, and social media outreach
- Qualify and follow up on your accounts and warm leads
- Meet and exceed monthly targets
- Work with our Product, Marketing and Engineering teams to ensure the customer experience is seamless
Who You Are
We’re looking for someone who has the following characteristics. And even if you don’t match every single one, let’s talk! If this role speaks to you, then we want to speak to you.
- At least 1 year of full-cycle sales experience
- Experience demonstrating and selling SaaS
- Genuinely curious
- Operational/process-driven mindset
- Cold calling/emailing/social selling experience
- Expert communication skills, both verbal and written
- Forecasting and pipeline management
- Tech sales background
- Revenue Operations experience
- Startup experience is a plus
Our company is based in Austin, but we’re remote first and location agnostic. If you’re interested in learning more, please email email@example.com.