Now Hiring: Senior Product Marketing Manager
Gradient Works is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to own our nascent product marketing efforts. Your goal will be to help bring our products to market, working closely with members of the product, new business, and customer success teams.
You’ll be the just third person on our marketing team, and will work directly with our head of marketing to ensure we’re communicating clearly and consistently about our products. This is an extremely critical role on our team as we grow, taking our products from idea to launch and beyond.
We’re looking for someone with experience in an early stage company, someone who’s built a product marketing program from the ground up. It’s a great opportunity to join a seed stage startup while it’s still in the early days, and shape the future of both our marketing efforts and our company.
Who are you?
- At least 6 years experience in product marketing at a B2B SaaS or other tech company
- Experience designing sales collateral from scratch based on customer calls, conversations with internal stakeholders, user interviews, market research, and your own experience
- Extensive experience in one of more of the following areas: CRM, revenue operations, sales engagement technology, revenue intelligence
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Proven project management and organization skills
- Bonus: Experience working in the Salesforce ecosystem
What will you be doing?
- Content: Develop product marketing collateral such as website copy, webinars, videos, sales decks, and data sheets supporting the buyer's journey and communicating the value of Gradient Works. Develop and deliver product, market, and industry-specific enablement to the new business and customer success teams. Continuously evaluate content performance to inform future product development and enablement efforts.
- Research: Research and refine our buyer personas, including their needs, pain points and goals. Understand competitive threats and challenges to understand how to better position Gradient Works in the sales tech landscape.
- Positioning: Identify differentiators and key value propositions for Gradient Works. Participate in win/loss analyses to understand why we win, why we lose, and how we can refine our approach moving forward. Analyze high-level market trends and communicate their impact to our teams. Craft compelling messages across marketing channels.
- Launches: Develop product launch strategies and plans, collaborating with product and the rest of marketing on content, campaign development, and execution.
- Team: Work directly with our Head of Marketing to develop and implement GTM and communications strategies. Contribute to decisions about new technology, tools, and processes
Ideally you have most of these qualifications, but even if you don’t check all these boxes, please reach out! Let’s talk about how we could work together.
Where will you be working?
Gradient Works is an early stage company in Austin, TX, founded by a seasoned team of entrepreneurs dedicated to building a growth startup for grownups. Our mission is to transform revenue generation for B2B subscription businesses through revenue orchestration.
We call Gradient Works a startup for grownups because we’re all adults and will treat you like one. We value learning, humility, ownership, respect, and diversity. We have a commitment to hire women and people of color. We understand everyone has a life outside of work, and we encourage you to be your whole self at work and away from it.
There will be lots of opportunity for growth in this role and on our team as the company grows. In fact, how Gradient Works grows will depend a lot on the work you do with us. If you love to build, enjoy solving problems, and want to make a real impact on a company’s future, this is the place for you.
This is a very early hire for us at Gradient Works - you’ll be one of the first 20 employees. That means this position will not be a good fit for everyone, but it will be the perfect fit for someone. Our company is based in Austin, but we’re remote-first and location agnostic, so you can be based anywhere in the US.
Is this you? Let’s talk! Email email@example.com.