Now Hiring: Salesforce+ Developer
Hi I'm Mando.
I'm the engineering manager at Gradient Works. (If at any point you have questions or feedback, do not hesitate to send me an email at email@example.com - and I promise that domain is legit.)
We're looking for a Salesforce+ developer to join our small yet mighty engineering team.
“But Mando,” I hear you asking, “what is a Salesforce+ developer? Is that like Paramount+, the streaming service for old people such as my parents and yourself?”
Number one: how dare you.
A Salesforce+ developer has extensive experience building software on the Salesforce platform, who is also looking to expand beyond the platform.
With your experience, you should be comfortable in the following areas:
- Sales Cloud
- Lightning, specifically LWC
- Flow Builder
- Apex logic and unit testing
- Triggers and Platform Events
- Second-generation managed packaging (2GP)
You’ll notice this position has no set number for years of experience. Our focus is on domain expertise with Salesforce - if you can tell us things like how to best extend a standard object with custom fields, or how to build and test a Flow action, we’d like to talk to you.
We’ve also got big plans for the future outside of Salesforce and we’ll need your help with that too. In this role, you may expect to grow in these areas and technologies (no prior experience required):
- AWS Lambda
- 3rd party API integrations
- Web application development
- Machine learning
Technical stacks aside - we are people! And we literally wrote the blog post on what kind of people we should be: The kind of company we want Gradient Works to be.
If you've read this far and:
- you’ve been nodding your head this whole time, email me
- or, you’re thinking "I don't know if I have the X necessary for this job but I wish I did (where X is ANYTHING)", email me
- or, you come from a group that's not over-represented in tech (shoutout to @bryanl on twitter for these words), email me
We’re based in Austin, but are location agnostic and remote first.