Now Hiring: Sales Development Representative
Who we are
Gradient Works is a seed-stage company with a big goal: to build the operating system for revenue leaders. We’re building a new way for revenue leaders to orchestrate their entire revenue system to increase sales velocity. It’s still early days, but our customers love our product and our adoption metrics are strong.
Join us and be one of the founding members of the sales organization, where your input will build the foundation for the whole team. We’re big on ownership and our commitment to you is that we’ll give you the freedom to own your day-to-day, coach you, and hold you accountable for the outcomes. It won’t be easy, but for the right person, it will be incredibly rewarding. At Gradient Works we believe in building a diverse team; our differences inspire creative thinking and improve our ideas and work. Read more about the company we are building here.
What you’ll do
The Sales Development Representative will be one of the earliest sales team members, report directly to the Head of Growth, and positively impact the pipeline of the sales organization. You’ll focus on outreach to new business prospects, researching and prospecting accounts, and setting quality demos for Account Executives. We’re a transparent organization and if being a self-starter or having a “let’s get it done" attitude isn’t something you enjoy, this might not be the role for you, and that’s totally okay! This is a perfect role for a goal-driven, self-motivated, creative, and hardworking person who thrives in a startup environment. We value continual learning and are looking for people who will make our company even better.
- Be the first point of contact for our prospects by doing market research, prospecting, cold calling, crafting tailored emails, and setting qualified demo appointments for AEs
- Provide detailed discovery notes to set AEs up for success
- Daily pipeline building, with a cumulative daily activity goal of 60 cold calls, emails, and social media messages
- Qualify and follow up on accounts and warm leads
- Meet or exceed monthly targets
- Work closely with the Head of Growth, AEs, and our marketing team to effectively communicate the needs of our prospects
Who you are
Aside from being eager to learn and grow, the following requirements will set you up for success:
- Looking to start or grow in a sales role
- Genuinely curious
- Operational and process-driven mindset
- Cold calling, emailing, social selling experience
- Expert communication skills, both verbal and written
- Bonus points: SaaS SDR background, revenue operations, previous startup experience
Is this you? Email our head of growth to apply.